Reports to: Executive Director
Effective Date: June 2018
Location: San Diego, CA
FLSA Status: Non Exempt, Full-time
General Purpose of the Job: Provides administrative and clinical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (The examples of functions are not necessarily exhaustive. Management is not precluded from assigning other related functions not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment for the position.)
- Ensure smooth daily running of the office: maintain common areas, equipment, supplies, office forms, mail pick up, security systems and coordinate shared office space
- General receptionist duties: Answer main phone and general emails, mail correspondence, direct faxes, file and greet visitors
- Support board of directors: Attend bi-monthly meetings, assist in meeting preparation and taking minutes
- Support clinical services: Update intake packets, set up and maintain files of information, coordinate new and existing contractor paperwork, track and alert staff about required client documentation due dates, review clinical invoice entries, prepare County Quarterly Status Reports, and review/report on Exclusions and Disbarments.
- Enter data into multiple databases, including ETO, mHOMS, Raiser’s Edge, Cerner, BoardNetWork and Excel spreadsheets
- Attend and take minutes of staff meetings and County quarterly meetings
- Act as Custodian of Records for Livescan
- Assist with onboarding of staff, volunteers and interns
- Assist with special projects and other duties as needed by supervisor
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or related combination of education/experience
- Possess excellent problem solving, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer and data entry skills (may be tested for speed and accuracy), including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Comfortable working with limited English-speaking clients of diverse ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong commitment to the mission of Survivors of Torture, International.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits are offered
Application Procedures: To be considered for this position, please send a detailed cover letter, resume and salary requirements to confidential email: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.