- Providing support and critical information to our clients in their native languages through the use of professional interpreters regarding COVID-19 including education on social distancing and other CDC recommendations.
- Offering clinical case management services by telephone including connections to basic needs like food, supplies, and resources.
- Offering individual teletherapy that includes professional interpretation to meet our clients’ mental health needs.
- Providing psychiatry and medication management to our clients through telemedicine, in partnership with UCSD Community Psychiatry Program.
- Coordinating medication delivery to our clients’ homes to help support their psychiatric care.
Unrestricted funds and donations allow us to respond to our clients’ needs quickly and effectively. Your donation will support us in continuing to provide critical services and wrap-around, trauma-informed care to torture survivors during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes critical forensic documentation for asylum cases, clinical and medical case management, individual therapy, and psychiatry. YOU make our work possible today and every day!
Please make a gift today in one of the following ways to provide care to torture survivors during this time of need:
2. Mail a check to:
Survivors of Torture, International
PO Box 151240
San Diego, CA 92175
During this time of uncertainty it is important to foster a welcoming and connected community. We are all in this together. We are proud to serve torture survivors. We are inspired to know YOU choose to be a part of our community. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do to support SURVIVORS. We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and are in good health.